Sunday 9 March 2014

9th March 2014

Yesterday as you all know was a bit exciting for the emergency services. Due to a problem with the solar charger I lost contact with everyone. Knowing I needed to make contact I found a pub and borrowed a charger from Lukey Heagren top geezer he also bought me a pint. I was then later met by Lisa Moxham who had been a little worried for my safety. We were supposed to meet so she could walk with me but due comms issues and a foggy morning I decided to alter the route and took the longer but safer way. Not realising what was going on around me. Anyways I was treated to a few beers and slap up meal before climbing into my canvas coffin. This morning I was also treated to a lovely full english before heading off today. So now I am heading back to the coast and have my biggest paddle yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment