Monday 27 April 2015

7th April day 397

Again it was a misty start. I'd not been bothered that night and had in fact had a good nights rest. I kept following the promenade as far as it would take me then followed the roads. This was a far cry from the wilderness and solitude of the highlands.

Around lunchtime,  not that i wore a watch and really knew the time, the sun burst through the mist and cleared up the skies nicely. I decided to stop for a short break and bask in the suns rays soaking up the vitamin D or is it E. It didn't matter, Wales was approaching fast and I'd been making excellent progress.

I passed john lennon airport and continued on. With the mersey bridge in sight i found a  park and judging by the industrial landscape i had been looking at for some hours figured the park would be my best chance at a quiet night.

No comments:

Post a Comment