Friday 10 October 2014

15th March 2014

Have arrived at Seaford and stopped for a bite to eat and will head off to cuckmere to give it some love from Sally Trench  just freaked myself out a little when I noticed blood dripping from my ear. But it's only a small scratch and looked much worse than it actually is. Must have caught my ear with the bag putting it on. Have got a crazy hike tomorrow over the seven sisters a stretch of coastal cliffs immediately East of cuckmere. Hopefully the sun will join me too. It felt strange meeting two Worthing scout leaders who immediately said you're the one who was on the scouts Facebook page.lol it was strange waking up in the tent this morning in between two static caravans. Still it was my choice and my rules. I have got two fully charged backup batteries that will probably be useful as I back to wild camping as from tonight. Also have a fully charged ipod thanks to Brighton canoes newhaven and a reasonable charge left on my phone. Although I do need to catch up with Lisa Moxham tonight to organise itv and some reporter. Believe it when I tell you she is even more hectic on the phone than on Facebook! Lol you have to agree with me when I say she is doing a fantastic job. She does need to worry less about me though. I am a big boy and I do know what I am doing. Not sure if i will make Herne Bay by Wednesday so if you are thinking of coming down I will have a better idea Monday. Either way I am doing a half day on the 19th and am looking forward to my first bi-weekly break. 24 hours of rest and relaxation 

No comments:

Post a Comment