Friday 10 October 2014

19th March 2014

Day 13 : my last few minutes of being 40. Well it's been a few days since we had any drama! Still looking for some way of uploading the video I have shot thus far. Walked through Bexhill and popped into see Samantha at save the children and had a cup of tea  then headed to Hastings where I met a guy called Michael whos gonna walk the coast with me. Virtually by walking Hastings beach and logging his milage then plotting it on Google earth. should be interesting to see who gets to Southampton first. Bearing in mind I have 20kg on my back,have to navigate water ways and climb mountains lol anyway have eventually found some level ground to set up camp after having to circumnavigate a land slide right on my route  I love this adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment